Friday, March 2, 2012

You're So Vain....I Bet You Think This Post Is About You

Well, its not about you, its actually a bunch of pictures of Brian and I. We went to Florida of a vacation and at our resort there was a photographer so we did a little photo shoot.
**Warning** If you can't handle seeing a lot of pictures of Beautiful people, then stop reading now.






























Orlando, Florida February 11th-18th. We left Andrew home with Grandma Bryant, and just enjoyed being "just us" for a little bit. (And I even resisted calling to check on my boy every hour on the hour! I only called once or twice a day.) Oh and I only cried every time I saw a baby, or watched the Shamu and baby Shamu show at Sea World, but that's another story for a later day. We got to stay at this BEAUTIFUL Resort that I won at a work party from Dr.Wise (THANKS!!) I will blog and post pictures later of what we did all week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment