Friday, April 8, 2011

The Things That Keep Me Awake At Night

So anyone that knows me will tell you that I sometimes think random thoughts. As I was laying in bed last night (unable to sleep with the excitement/anxiety of Andrew's blessing on Sunday) I started to ponder really deep things, things I thought might be worth sharing with other people, over a public blog, even if it is only for pure amusement.

  1. Is it ever possible to eat your weight in hotdogs? Before you answer too hastily, let me explain... For each hotdog you eat, you then gain the weight of the hotdog, therefore making it impossible to ever eat your current weight in hotdogs. make sense?

  2. Why is the 3rd hand on a watch called the "second" hand?

  3. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?

  4. What Color do Smurfs turn when you choke them?

  5. Why does "wise man" and "wise guy" mean opposite things?

  6. Why is Bra singular and Panties plural?

  7. Why is it called "after dark" when it is actually after light?

  8. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?

  9. Why do we sing, "Take me out to the Ball Game" when we are already there?

  10. Why did Pia go home on American Idol before Stefano and Jacob??

  11. Why won't Vinny and Snooki just get married and have little Guido babies?

  12. The speed limit in School Zones is the optimal speed for pedophiles...why would anyone do that?

  13. Why is it that when you are growing up you always think you are fat until you are older and look back at pictures and realize how thin you actually were?!

  14. Why is it not mandatory to put hooks on the back of the door in each bathroom stall? (Thanks, but no thanks, I don't want to set my coat and purse on the floor of a restroom)

  15. How did humans make it to the top of the food chain? When pretty much every other animal is born they can do 90% of what the adult animal can do, but human babies are completely dependant for YEARS?

  16. Why is there Braille on the number keys at ATM's?? (if they are blind they shouldn't be driving)

  17. Why do people wear socks with their sandals? (its basically a mullet for your feet)

There are many more random things to post, but I think I have shared enough for now.


P.S. if you want to come to Andrew's Blessing on Sunday text/call me at


(801)717-6464


No comments:

Post a Comment