Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ABC Survey

Age: 23.
Bed size: Queen
Chore you hate: Laundry
Dogs: After saying I wouldn't own a dog, my mom moved in with us and brought with her, a Tea-Cup Chihuahua.
Essential start of your day: Going and seeing my Bright eyed, smiling baby, and kissing his big fat cheeks!
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: White Gold...so kinda both :)
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I play (or have played): I have played the piano, flute, and base clarinet
Job title: Receptionist
Kids: Andrew Thomas McEwan :) (4 months old)
Live: Middle of Nowhere! aka Eagle Mountain
Mom's name: Terrie
Nickname: Heath,Princess Heather,Mommy,Sarah Lee,The Beast,Coach Mac
Overnight hospital stays: When I had Andrew
Pet peeve: Leaving an Empty TP Roll one the holder, chewing with mouth open, not getting things done in a timely fashion, not standing for what you believe.
Quote:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.

And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others."
~Marianne Williamson
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister. i'm the baby.
Time you go to bed: around midnight.
Underwear: Garments aka Jesus Jammies :)
Vegetables you dislike: love them all.
What makes you run late: My boys, Brian and Andrew. Surprisingly I am always ready to go before Brian!
X-rays you've had done: I have had my teeth, Jaw, and Arm,
Yummy food you make: Um...Brownies, Chicken Casserole, Roast Dinner, Pesto
Zoo animal: Monkey, Lion, Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment