Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Scrapbooking Saturday

This Saturday Brian and I went to my brother Shaun & Liz's house. Brian spent most of the day playing the PS3 on the theater. He loved how when he played Madden 2009 the players were life size! No matter how old he gets, he will always be a kid at heart. I on the other hand did something productive! ha ha...
It was a rough day of scrapbooking and I found myself just staring at all of my stuff! Anyone who has ever done something artistic knows that feeling. But at the end of the day I am happy with the pages I got done. I am also proud of my mom, she spent most of the day ORGANIZING her scrapbooking stuff! (I know what you are thinking, I was shocked too!) Now she can take her stuff anywhere! I love to scrapbook and maybe I will catch up someday!...I doubt it though!


Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!












1 comment:

  1. I would like you to catch up so you can scrapbook pages of pictures of ME!

    ReplyDelete