Friday, December 30, 2011

Living a More Productive Life

Whenever I make Goals for the New year I like to have a theme to go with it. This year I have Chosen Living a More Productive Life.
The talk "Reflections on a Consecrated Life" by D. Todd Christofferson Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles in the October 2010 General Conference. Found Here: http://lds.org/general-conference/2010/10/reflections-on-a-consecrated-life?lang=eng
Has been coming to my mind for a while now, and I feel like I need to change the way I am spending my time. This quote really slapped me in the face, and I feel like I need to make a change.

“Every day, every hour, every minute of your span of mortal years must sometime be accounted for. And it is in this life that you walk by faith and prove yourself able to choose good over evil, right over wrong, enduring happiness over mere amusement. And your eternal reward will be according to your choosing."

So with that in mind here are my goals for 2012:




  • Go to Bed at 10pm


  • Wake up with Brian and Read Scriptures as a Couple


  • Exercise 3 Times per Week


  • Have an Attitude of Gratitude, continued from last years Goals, (by Keeping Thank You Cards and Stamps in my Purse so I make sure I don't forget to Show my Gratitude to People)


  • Be more "Jen Like" (Jen is a girl I work with and is seriously the nicest person I know, like she never says a bad word about anyone, and she isn't a sassy pants, and she never suffers from word-vomit, you know when you say stuff before you can put it through your filter.)


  • Run a 5K (No Walking)


  • Have a More Consistent Schedule for Andrew


So those are my goals, I feel like I can achieve them, but at the same time it will force me to learn and grow as a person.Wish Me Luck!



What are your Goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment