Friday, July 15, 2011

Clifford is ALIVE and WELL!!

Remember my 1st car Clifford? You know the "Big Red Dawg"? Well I sold him last year, because it was time to grow up and get a car that was baby appropriate. So I found a good home and sold him to a girl that is going to SUU. I felt ok about it because I figured that is where Covertible cars go to "retire". Somewhere warm, where the sun shines lots, and where he can be enjoyed by another crazy college student that will hopefully love him half as much as I did. Well tears ran down my face as Cifford drove off into the sunset, and I figured I would never see him again.





Fast forward to today, where I get a text from my brother in law Ben. He is a mechanic in Orem. He starts asking me questions about Clifford, like the kind of stuff memories are made of, that make him unique. Then I get this Picture message from Ben...


Clifford is ALIVE & WELL!! Ben happened to get him in the shop to do Saftey and Emissions! I actually teared up, seeing him again, and knowing that he has been well taken care of. So hooray for 1st cars and all the wonderful things you get to experience in them. I will always love you Clifford, and I am glad to see you are doing well.

Love, Me

2 comments:

  1. ha... that makes me happy for you. I loved my van Apollo like you loved him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so funny! What a small world :)

    ReplyDelete