Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What is Really Right about SPORTS

This story brought back to my mind so many memories of my years in sports. I wouldn't be who I am today without amazing coaches and my teammates who have been the best friends anyone could ask for. My Team Family helped me through my Dad's Cancer, moving, boy problems, and homework. I don't know what I would have done without them.(also their parents who where always there to give a smile, hug, or words of encouragement when I needed it) Some of my greatest times of my life took place on team bus rides, team dinners, practices, games, and team building activities. I am so glad with all of the negative that we hear about competitive sports that someone took the time to point out the good.
What is really right about sports ksl.com
go ahead follow the link and read it, you know you want to!

1 comment:

  1. I 100% agree. I loved our team (i think you were referring to it) and loved that year. Love updates Heather!

    ReplyDelete