Friday, April 22, 2011

Our House All Decorated!! FINALLY!!!

So I have been wanting to take pictures of the inside of our house for a while, but with a baby to take care of it has been put on the back burner! So here are some pictures of the Main Level. My Mom is renting the upstairs (2 Bedrooms 1 Bath) and our Basement is Unfinished. (Soon to be a kitchen, bath, bedroom, living room, and Laundry Room.) Enjoy!

Living Room




Andrew's Room. With hand painted murals!
Do you like his "Swamp"?






Master Bedroom





Kitchen



After I was inspired to get my Pantry Organized!


6 comments:

  1. LOVE his room! Oh little Andrew you are so spoiled :) great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Thanks so much! Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to paint his room as a swamp, but I think it turned out pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE ANDREWS NURSERY!!!! Soooo cute! Okay, where do you live? Because My sis-in-laws baby was blessed April 10th.. and I swear I saw Andrew in that outfit at the same church for his blessing! Maybe I'm just going crazy! He's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We live in Eagle Mountain, but I am pretty sure Andrew was the only baby blessed that day. But I was kinda scatter-brained so I could be wrong! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I love the hat Evie had for Easter, where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete